|REFERENCES||TNBES / 15 / 4 / 2 (Finance)|
|DATE||28 June 2018 (Thursday)|
|POSITION||CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO) FTJ BIO POWER SDN. BHD.|
|COMPANY||TNB Energy Services Sdn. Bhd.|
|BASED||FTJ Bio Power Sdn. Bhd, Jengka Pahang|
|RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DESCRIPTIONS||1. To manage overall finance department including:
- financial reporting
- preparation of financial statement
- annual external auditing
- budgetary control
- ensuring the cash flow is appropriate for the company’s operation
2. To manage financial management of the company including:
- financial analysis
- financial modeling
- scenario planning
- sensitivity analysis
- business case evaluation
3. To implement internal control including:
- policies and procedures necessary to mitigate business and financial risks
- ensure compliance to goo corporate governance
4. To manage and vet through preparation of Board Papers and proposals for tabling to Board of Directors meeting.
5. To report to stakeholders particularly shareholders and regulators on compliance reporting and any relevant financial disclosures.
|REQUIREMENT||• Minimum Five (5) years working experience in Accounting|
|ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS||• Applicant have graduated in Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons) with CGPA 3.00 and above
• Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent, with credits in Bahasa Melayu, English and Mathematics.
|CLOSING DATE||12 July 2018 (Thursday)|
|SALARY||NEGOTIABLE (BASED ON EXPERIENCES)|
|APPLICATION||• Applicant can submit their soft copy of resume/CV with their SPM certificate and a copy of relevant certificates at:
Please include the name of the position in the email subject.
|NOTES||• Position will be for 1 year contract
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• By submitting an application, you are agree and consent to TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd to process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Proctection Act 2010 (PDPA).
• Please include certified true copies of certificates, diploma and bachelor degree to validate the information given.