|REFERENCES||TNBES / 15 / 4 / 2 (Legal)|
|DATE||21 MAY 2018 (MONDAY)|
|POSITION||EXECUTIVE CONTRACT MANAGEMENT – E(E)12|
|COMPANY||TNB Energy Services Sdn. Bhd.|
|RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DESCRIPTIONS||• Manage the contracts performance management through platforms/system/database including resolving non-performance of contracts and termination of contract upon agreement of all related parties.
• Maintain relationships with all related parties by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
• Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation.
• Advise on contract-related issued resolution for the approval of the management.
• Monitor contract close-out, extension and renewal, as appropriate.
• Communicate with the management team, project owner (originating party) and procurement unit on contract status and notification of issues.
• Monitor performance and workload of contract clerk and provide advice to executive – contract management (team lead role).
• Prepare an overall contract performance report.
• Prepare an overall contract performance report
• Monitor performance and workload of contract clerk and provide advice to executive – contract management (team lead role)
|REQUIREMENT||• Malaysian citizenship
• Must be below 30 years-old before the closing date.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• Ability to use computer applications such as MS Word and MS Excel.
• Have a broad knowledge of national and international law.
• Have a good personality and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Have good communication skills, high initiative and commitment, teamwork and flexible to work overtime if necessary to go on a fieldwork / outstation.
• Have a broad knowledge of National and International Law.
• Have good personality and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to take direction and work independently with little supervision.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Applicant must willing to work overtime and go on a fieldwork/ outstation (if necessary).
|ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS||• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent from recognized University by the government with a CGPA of at least 3.00
• Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent, with credits in Bahasa Melayu and English.
|CLOSING DATE||04 JUNE 2018 (MONDAY)|
|APPLICATION||• Applicant can submit their soft copy of resume/CV with their SPM certificate and a copy of relevant certificates at:
Please include the name of the position in the email subject.
|NOTES||• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• By submitting an application, you agree and consent to TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd to process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Proctection Act 2010 (PDPA).
• Please include certified true copies of certificates, diplomas and degrees to validate the information given.