|REFERENCE||TNBES / 15 / 4 / 2 (Procurement)|
|DATE||23rd February 2021 (Tuesday)|
|COMPANY||TNB Energy Services Sdn. Bhd.|
|RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DESCRIPTIONS||• Manage procurement lead time (PLT) and provide procurement reports on monthly basis.
• To liaise with initiator regarding project timeline or post contract issues arising.
• To make sure contract and project implementation tally with contract term and conditions.
• To monitor Insurance coverage (validity) and Bank Guarantee submission for both parties. (Client-Contractor).
• Problem-solving contract related issues
• To ensure CIDB Levy paid on time.
• Monitor contracts and moving forward with close out, extension or renewal, and variation order (VO) of contract.
• To discuss and plan with initiator on project timeline especially on urgency/critical project issues.
• Review and revise general condition and contracts (GCC) /particular conditions of contract (PCC) as per project requirements.
• To monitor invoice receipts from vendors.
• Any other procurement/contracts related as requested.
|REQUIREMENT||• Malaysian Citizenship
• Ability to use computer applications such as MS Word and MS Excel.
• Have good communication skills, high initiative and commitment, high integrity, teamwork and flexible to work overtime if necessary to go on a fieldwork / outstation.
• Have a broad knowledge of National and International Law.
• At least one (1) year experience in procurement is added advantage.
|QUALIFICATIONS||• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Business Management/ Finance or any related field from recognized University by the government with a CGPA of at least 3.00.
• Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent, with credits in Bahasa Melayu, English and Mathematics.
|CLOSING DATE||9th March 2022 (Tuesday)|
|SALARY||RM 3,100.00 (BASED ON EXPERIENCES)|
|APPLICATION||• Applicant can submit their soft copy of resume/CV with their SPM certificate and a copy of relevant certificates at:
Please include the name of the position in the email subject.
|NOTES||• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• By submitting an application, you agree and consent to TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd to process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Proctection Act 2010 (PDPA).
• Please include certified true copies of certificates, diplomas and degrees to validate the information given.