|DATE||11 October 2019 (Friday)|
|COMPANY||MAEVI Sdn. Bhd.|
|RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DESCRIPTIONS||1. To prepare and manage finance/account matters including:
- Preparation of financial statement.
- Preparation of company annual budget.
- Preparation of company annual budget and budgetary control.
- Dealing with internal and external auditors.
- Preparation of tax computations, returns and all tax issues
- Financial analysis and modelling.
- Prepare monthly bank recon.
- Prepare Interco reconciliation.
- Process all payments.
- Monitoring of account payables.
- Issuance of billing and monitor account receivable activities.
2. To implement internal control including:
- policies and procedures necessary to mitigate business and financial risks
- ensure compliance to goo corporate governance
3. Prepare Board Papers in relation to Account and Finance.
4. To report to stakeholders particularly shareholders and regulators on compliance reporting and any relevant financial disclosures.
|REQUIREMENT||• Working experience is an added advantage
• Have good communication skills, high initiative and commitment, a team player and flexibility in case of overtime and outstation work.
• Ability to use computer applications such as SAP & Microsoft Office.
• Fluent in speaking and writing in English and Malay.
|QUALIFICATIONS||• Applicant have graduated in Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons) with CGPA 3.00 and above
• Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent, with credits in Bahasa Melayu, English and Mathematics.
|CLOSING DATE||25 October 2019 (Friday)|
|APPLICATION||• Applicant can submit their soft copy of resume/CV with their SPM certificate and a copy of relevant certificates at:
Please include the name of the position in the email subject.
|NOTES||• Position will be for 1 year contract
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• By submitting an application, you are agree and consent to TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd and Maevi Sdn. Bhd to process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Proctection Act 2010 (PDPA).
• Please include certified true copies of certificates, diploma and bachelor degree to validate the information given.