|REFERENCE||TNBES / 15 / 4 / 2 (Business Development)|
|DATE||19th December 2018 (Wednesday)|
|POSITION||General Manager Business Development (Business Venture & Marketing)|
|COMPANY||TNB Energy Services Sdn. Bhd.|
|RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DESCRIPTIONS||• Strategise, identify and pursue new business opportunity within TNB and external TNB.
• Initiate and maintain connection with the relevant stakeholders (existing & potential clients, partners, government stakeholders etc.)
• Oversee due diligence and detailed feasibility study for potential projects/investment.
• Strategise, identify and evaluate venture partners, finalise setting up of joint venture companies.
• Strategise market intelligence and evaluation of relevant technologies.
• Lead business negotiation, finalize deals with client and hand over to Income Generators for implementation.
• Strategise short to medium term project funnel.
• Oversee coordination and preparation of bid documents, required certifications, and submission.
• Strategise and coordinate the execution of marketing plan and brand. management to ensure that TNBES’s services & products are well marketed and promoted.
• Oversee and manage TNBES’s participation in Trade Exhibition/Promotion.
• Oversee and manage TNBES corporate event.
• Coordinate the collaterals and materials for TNBES’s online channels and info kit and other promotional material for marketing purpose.
• Responsible for the liaison with media agencies and TNB Corporate Communication Division
|REQUIREMENT||• Minimum 10 years proven track record in business development, marketing strategy and green investment project will be added advantage.|
|ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS||• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any related field.
• Master in Business Admin (MBA) or any related field will be added advantage.
|CLOSING DATE||2nd January 2018 (Wednesday)|
|SALARY||NEGOTIABLE (BASED ON EXPERIENCE)|
|APPLICATION||• Applicant can submit their soft copy of resume/CV with their SPM certificate and a copy of relevant certificates at:
Please include the name of the position in the email subject.