|REFERENCE||TNBES / 15 / 4 / 2 (PEMBANTU TADBIR)|
|DATE||17th April 2018 (Tuesday)|
|POSITION||Pembantu Tadbir - PP(E)07|
|COMPANY||TNB Energy Services Sdn. Bhd.|
|RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DESCRIPTION||1. Fleet Management
• Preparing the application/documentation for:
• Road Tax & Insurance
• Service & Maintenance
• Smart Pay
• Touch & Go
• Maintenance Cost
• Vehicles usage
• Using the system in PERFEKTO, SAP, GPS, Smart Pay & Touch & Go
• Preparing the Coding Form / Paycert for payment related to to Fleet Management.
2. Invoicing / Billing
• Preparing the Coding Form / Paycert for all invoices / billing received (for payment).
• Alert with payment due date for all invoices / billing, i.e : Office Rental, Utilities Bill, Smart Pay, Touch & Go.
3. Office Management / Staff Equipment
• Assisting Admin Executive to ensure the working environment is in a good place all the time.
• Ensuring data for all item in Office Management is up-to-date
4. Corporate Activities / Program
• Assisting Admin Executive to ensure the Corporate Program, i.e Town Hall, and Total Wellness are going smoothly.
|REQUIREMENT||• Malaysian Citizenship
• Must below 25 years old before the closing date
• Ability to use computer applicationssuch as Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft Excel
• Excellent in writing and communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• Have good communication skills, high initiative and commitment, good teamwork
• Have good personality
|QUALIFICATION||• Diploma in Business Management, Office Management or other related field|
|CLOSING DATE||24th April 2018 (Tuesday)|
|APPLICATION||• Applicant can submit their soft copy of resume/CV with their SPM certificate and a copy of relevant certificates at:
Please include the name of the position in the email subject.
|NOTES||• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• By submitting an application, you agree and consent to TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd to process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Proctection Act 2010 (PDPA).
Please include certified true copies of certificates and diplomas to validate the information given.