|REFERENCE||TNBES / 15 / 4 / 2 (Safety & Health)|
|DATE||28 March 2019 (Thursday)|
|POSITION||Safety Health Officer|
|COMPANY||TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd|
|RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DESCRIPTIONS||• Potential hazards on new contracts before work starts and on the safety organization or precautions required.
• Suitability of new plants and equipment, ensuring all appropriate tests are carried out before use.
• Improvement of existing working by the introduction of safe working methods and preparation of safe codes of practice.
• Identify safety-training needs.
• Have good relationship with TNB HSE and local authorities, for example: DOSH, Fire & Rescue Department.
|REQUIREMENT||• Malaysian Citizenship
• Must be below 30 years-old before the closing date.
• Ability to use computer applications such as MS Word and MS Excel.
• Have good communication skills, high initiative and commitment, teamwork and flexible to work overtime if necessary to go on a fieldwork / outstation.
• Certified SHO by DOSH (Green Book Holder)
• 5-6 years experiences in OSHE field
• Experience in investigation of incident
|ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS||• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Occupation Safety, Health & Environment or equivalent from recognized University by the government with a CGPA of at least 3.00
• Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent, with credits in Bahasa Melayu, English and Mathematics.
|CLOSING DATE||11 April 2019 (Thursday)|
|SALARY||RM 3,200 (Negotiable based on experience)|
|APPLICATION||• Applicant can submit their soft copy of resume/CV with their SPM certificate and a copy of relevant certificates at:
Please include the name of the position in the email subject.
|NOTES||• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• By submitting an application, you agree and consent to TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd to process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Proctection Act 2010 (PDPA).
• Please include certified true copies of certificates, diploma and degree to validate the information given.