|REFERENCE||TNBES / 15 / 4 / 2 (Safety & Health)|
|DATE||28 March 2019 (Thursday)|
|POSITION||Site Safety Supervisor|
|COMPANY||TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd|
|RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DESCRIPTIONS||• Inspect and rectifying any unsafe conditions at the construction sit
• Correcting any unsafe practices;
• Checking of sub-contractors’ work to ensure compliance with the Act and the Regulations made thereunder are complied with, and
• Liaise with contractor’s safety supervisors appointed under Regulation 26 with respect to safety of work undertaken by sub-contractors.
|REQUIREMENT||• Malaysian Citizenship
• Must be below 30 years-old before the closing date.
• Ability to use computer applications such as MS Word and MS Excel.
• Have good communication skills, high initiative and commitment, teamwork and flexible to work overtime if necessary to go on a fieldwork / outstation.
• At least two (2) years of working experience in the related field
• Certified Safety Site Supervisor (SSS) by DOSH (Yellow Book Holder)
|ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS||• Candidate must possess Diploma in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent from recognized University by the government with a CGPA of at least 3.00
• Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent, with credits in Bahasa Melayu, English and Mathematics.
|CLOSING DATE||11 April 2019 (Thursday)|
|SALARY||RM 2,500 (negotiable based on experience)|
|APPLICATION||• Applicant can submit their soft copy of resume/CV with their SPM certificate and a copy of relevant certificates at:
Please include the name of the position in the email subject.
|NOTES||• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• By submitting an application, you agree and consent to TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd to process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Proctection Act 2010 (PDPA).
• Please include certified true copies of certificates, diploma and degree to validate the information given.