|REFERENCE||TNBES /15/4/2 (Finance)|
|DATE||11th August 2020 (Tuesday)|
|POSITION||EXECUTIVE (Finance) – E(C)12|
|COMPANY||TNB Energy Services Sdn. Bhd.|
|RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DESCRIPTIONS||Financial and Management Reporting
• Analyse, monitor and execute the project accounting - progress of recognition/ realization of costs and revenue for the projects. Ensure compliance to Financial Reporting Standard (MFRS).
• Analyse the performance of the Sales Generators department monthly with details of percentage of completion, plan revenue and cost, physical completion report, etc.
• Responsible for the general ledgers transaction – to monitor and ensure correct charging and propose journal for correction made where necessary.
• Prepare Management Report including analysis.
Financial Management Services
• Calculate overrun cost and inform Sales Generator to revise costing.
• Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management.
• Monitoring and analyse each project profitability (individual projects).
• Consolidate and analyse sales budget for related sales generator department and correlate with the previous years.
• Cost management including accurate charging.
• coordination meeting with sales generator department for the financial status and progress of projects.
• Regulate discussion and follow up with sales generator if necessary.
• Pursue the status of payment from customer/ to supplier with finance staff and sales generator.
• Information management including documentation.
• Visit sites where necessary.
• Liaising with auditors.
• Attend meeting relates to financial issue.
|REQUIREMENT||• Working experience is an added advantage
• Have good communication skills, high initiative and commitment, a good team player and flexibility in case of overtime and outstation work.
• Ability to use computer applications such as SAP & Microsoft Office.
• Fluent in speaking and writing in English and Malay.
|QUALIFICATIONS||• Applicant have graduated in Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons) with CGPA 3.00 and above.
• Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent, with credits in Bahasa Melayu, English and Mathematics.
|CLOSING DATE||18th August 2020 (Tuesday)|
|SALARY||RM 3,200.00 (BASED ON EXPERIENCES)|
|APPLICATION||• Applicant can submit their soft copy of resume/CV with their SPM certificate and a copy of relevant certificates at:
Please include the name of the position in the email subject.
|NOTES||• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• By submitting an application, you agree and consent to TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd to process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Proctection Act 2010 (PDPA).
• Please include certified true copies of certificates, diplomas and degrees to validate the information given.