|REFERENCE||TNBES / 15 / 4 / 2 (Procurement)|
|DATE||11th August 2020 (Tuesday)|
|POSITION||EXECUTIVE (Finance) – E(C)12|
|COMPANY||TNB Energy Services Sdn. Bhd.|
|RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DESCRIPTIONS||• Demonstrate and implement best planning & completion of Tendering process towards best practice in procurement.
• Demonstrate and execute towards compliance of internal and external policies, rules and regulations. (Procurement Policy and Procedure, Limit of Authority Ministry Of Finance, CIDB and etc.)
• Demonstrate good negotiation skills and high professionalism when dealing with vendor.
• Engage and provide solutions towards contractor highlighted problems pertaining to registration and contract matters.
• Engage within internal & external stakeholder and maintain their high satisfaction level
• Advise the suitable procurement modes to the stakeholder to be implemented pertaining to supply of goods, work and services.
• Monitor day-to-day TNBES Procurement activities.
• Support on ERMS-MM module related matter pertaining to Purchase Order.
• Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors.
• Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
• Assist in ISO Annual Audit.
• Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
|REQUIREMENT||• Malaysian Citizenship
• Must be below 30 years-old before the closing date.
• Ability to use computer applications such as MS Word and MS Excel.
• Have good communication skills, high initiative and commitment, high integrity, teamwork and flexible to work overtime if necessary to go on a fieldwork / outstation.
• Have a broad knowledge of National and International Law.
• At least one (1) year experience in procurement is added advantage.
|QUALIFICATIONS||• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Business Management/ Finance
• or any related field from recognized University by the government with a CGPA of at least 3.00.
• Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent, with credits in Bahasa Melayu, English and Mathematics.
|CLOSING DATE||18th August 2020 (Tuesday)|
|SALARY||RM 3,200.00 (BASED ON EXPERIENCES)|
|APPLICATION||• Applicant can submit their soft copy of resume/CV with their SPM certificate and a copy of relevant certificates at:
Please include the name of the position in the email subject.
|NOTES||• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• By submitting an application, you agree and consent to TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd to process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Proctection Act 2010 (PDPA).
• Please include certified true copies of certificates, diplomas and degrees to validate the information given.