|REFERENCES||TNBES / 15 / 4 / 2 (Engineering Consultancy Services, ECS)|
|DATE||26 MARCH 2018 (TUESDAY)|
|POSITION||MANAGER - ENERGY EFFICIENCY (Engineering Consultancy Services– E(E)14)|
|COMPANY||TNB Energy Services Sdn. Bhd.|
|RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DESCRIPTIONS||• Administer daily management and operation of the Energy Efficiency Unit.
• Lead and coordinate EE services/projects as requested by TNB or customers and ensure proper analysis and recommendations are made.
• Check and verify reports for the services/project carried out.
• Plan and monitor projects based on term and agreement with the customer.
• Prepare EE technical proposal based on the preliminary findings for the customers.
• Establish customers’ confidence in accepting the proposed solutions.
• Maintain good relationship with the customer
• Promote continuous learning and develop competencies among subordinates
|REQUIREMENT||• Working experience is an added advantage
• Have good communication skills, high initiative and commitment, a team player and flexibility in case of overtime and outstation work.
• Ability to use computer applications such as SAP & MS Office.
• Fluent in speaking and writing in English and Malay.
|ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS||• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or other engineering
• Minimum 5 years experience in Energy-related field
|CLOSING DATE||09 APRIL 2018 (MONDAY)|
|APPLICATION||• Applicant can submit their soft copy of resume/CV with their SPM certificate and a copy of relevant certificates at:
Please include the name of the position in the email subject.
|NOTES||• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• By submitting an application, you agree and consent to TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd to process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Proctection Act 2010 (PDPA).
• Please include certified true copies of certificates, diplomas and degrees to validate the information given.