|REFERENCES||TNBES / 15 / 4 / 2 (Procurement)|
|DATE||9 OCTOBER 2017 (MONDAY)|
|LANTIKAN||TNB Energy Services Sdn. Bhd.|
|RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DESCRIPTIONS||• Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors.
• Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
• Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
• In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
• Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
• Assist in ISO Annual Audit.
• Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
• Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
• Preparing and monitoring Contract documents to vendor.
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
|REQUIREMENT||• Malaysian Citizenship
• Must be below 30 years-old before the closing date.
• Ability to use computer applications such as MS Word and MS Excel.
• Have good communication skills, high initiative and commitment, teamwork and flexible to work overtime if necessary to go on a fieldwork / outstation.
• Have a broad knowledge of National and International Law.
• Have an interesting character.
|ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS||• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any field from recognized University by the government with a CGPA of at least 3.00
• Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent, with credits in Bahasa Melayu, English and Mathematics.
|CLOSING DATE||23 OCTOBER 2017 (MONDAY)|
|APPLICATION||• Applicant can submit their soft copy of resume/CV with their SPM certificate and a copy of relevant certificates at:
Please include the name of the position in the email subject.
|NOTA||• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• By submitting an application, you agree and consent to TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd to process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Proctection Act 2010 (PDPA).
• Please include certified true copies of certificates, diplomas and degrees to validate the information given.